Trust Lead (Privacy, Security, Compliance) - Google
Information is a valuable asset, and it should be managed and protected accordingly. She focuses on the protection of these assets while managing risks in support of business strategy.
Her experience includes:
– Implementing enterprise-wide information risk management programs with emphasis on privacy and security
– Establishing policy and governance frameworks to manage and control information risks
– Developing global privacy and security strategy
– Designing and implementing data governance, data protection and information security frameworks across a federated group of operating entities for large insurer
– Leading strategic and tactical global work streams in conducting risk assessments, data loss, incident management, network and application security
– Assessing information risks around emerging technologies and trends such as Software as a Service (SaaS), BYOD, BigData and cloud computing
– Track new developments in rapidly changing information technologies related to intrusion detection/prevention, malware detection/prevention, data loss detection/prevention, security event management, authentication, access control, secure software scanning, disaster recovery preparedness, business continuity assurance, vulnerability management, and risk reporting
– In depth knowledge of security and privacy standards, assessments and risk frameworks such as ISO/IEC, NIST, IAPP, GAAP, Alliance (CSA), PCI, etc.
– In depth knowledge of laws and regulations related to privacy and security including SEC, GLBA, HIPAA, EU Data Directive, BDSG, state breach reporting, etc.
Finance is changing from back to front. How far ahead in the future can we look? If we look at what technologies are being applied, there seems a lot possible in future scenarios but what technology currently deserves the most attention? We will take a close look to artificial intelligence. How will it impact financial […]